Monday, August 24, 2009

New Plan

Hi again!

I'm still off to Korea... but the trip has been delayed! I won't be leaving until mid-October now due to swine flu. Aclipse didn't see this coming, so teachers were backed up until November or December. Jaime and I (being anxious) looked into another program: hoyaenglish. All of our visa paperwork is currently being processed... and we're both getting SO EXCITED! I've heard of so many people doing these kinds of programs since I've started this whole process, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!
While waiting to take off, I've used my days off to travel here and there. So far, a couple trips to Kennebunk, Portland, Boothbay, Bar Harbor, and New York! I'll be keeping you posted! :-)